Wolf Architects is looking for a vibrant and hard working architecture masters graduate with the desire to obtain valuable work experience in our Melbourne office.
The position will allow you to gain valuable professional architectural office experience, with the opportunity to use your skills in 3D modelling, rendering and creating realistic artistic impressions.
High levels of proficiency in the following is a must:
- Revit, Sketchup or Rhino for modelling
- VRAY for rendering
- Adobe Photoshop for editing
Use of additional applications such as Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, PhotoPaint or AutoCAD may also be beneficial but are not essential.
All applicants must note that this a short-term unpaid work experience program which runs for the duration of 80 hours (equivalent to 10 working days). All applicants must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week.
To apply for the position you must complete the application form by clicking ‘Apply Now’ and attach:
- A current copy of your CV including all relevant work experience and academic qualifications
- A cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are interested in the position
- A sample portfolio (less than 2MB) showing examples of your best 3D modelling and rendering type works